Thread: The most Devilish Team

The most Devilish Team

I want to talk to all of you,

i want to know, what could possible the most Devilish Team in Dice Masters ?
    I know every team could be that. But i want to hear, which cards do we need to create an even bigger one.
    I dont talk about Turn 3- Kills, i talk about Cards and Teams, where you can see the sorrow and frustration in your opponents face while your grinning a very Goodmorningsmile like the Joker!

What are your favorite Cards to terrorize your opponent, that should be in this team?

Note: This is a Discussion and Brewing Thread for fun of beeing evil !

I will Start:

Venom is one of my favorites. He is the constantly Wipeoff the Board i like to see. Sure When fielded effects can danger him. But then field just another one to let him live on!

I really like this one to force them to pay to reroll. Picture didn't come up. It should be rare Kang.
    Last edited by hwetzel; 10-14-2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Card picture didn't come up should have been Kang rare

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    I really like this one to force them to pay to reroll.
    Name:  116.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  40.6 KB Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jlop09-theoutsider.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	3417

Age of Ultron images haven't quite made it up yet, so here is what hwetzel is referring to. I agree, you can actually build a good control team with villains provided you have enough ramp. The Outsider BAC is highly recommended though (see above)

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    I want to talk to all of you,

i want to know, what could possible the most Devilish Team in Dice Masters ?
    I know every team could be that. But i want to hear, which cards do we need to create an even bigger one.
    I dont talk about Turn 3- Kills, i talk about Cards and Teams, where you can see the sorrow and frustration in your opponents face while your grinning a very Goodmorningsmile like the Joker!

What are your favorite Cards to terrorize your opponent, that should be in this team?

Note: This is a Discussion and Brewing Thread for fun of beeing evil !

I will Start:

Venom is one of my favorites. He is the constantly Wipeoff the Board i like to see. Sure When fielded effects can danger him. But then field just another one to let him live on!

Combine Venom with his favorite buddy for board control like never before...

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    This team doesn't seem to be able to deal damage. Is there something I'm not seeing?
    Every team that has characters on it is capable of dealing damage.