Thread: War of Light on Vassal incomplete

War of Light on Vassal incomplete

Hey all,

Is it just my computer, or is anyone else noticing that several War of Light cards are missing in Vassal? I was working on something and was looking to put the uncommon Supergirl on my team only to find that it's not there. It's in the list as "Supergirl-" with no subtitle and no card to drag over to the team. I then noticed it for lots of other ones as well. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I currently have the 3.0.2 version of the module found by searching M for Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men and then choosing the "complete" one with all the sets. It even has the rainbow draft cards in there. Seems weird it would have those but an incomplete War of Light.

I believe you need to download the separate, updated, WoL extension module.

Is that right, @Wargfn ?

The Problem with the Complete Version is size and updates. I don't upgrade it every time a Vassal Module Extension gets updated, otherwise I would spend weeks trying to make sure that it uploads correctly. It says "Complete" not "Most Current". I will however, try to get one update this weekend because I have an update to a die that was brought to my Attention.

This is also the reason that the sets were moved to their own modules, so the could be updated outside of a "big Module Release".

I do have an update to the Spider-mam set, so I will see about getting a newer version of complete posted.