Thread: OddballNarwhal's SR Tradetravaganza!

OddballNarwhal's SR Tradestravaganza!

Hello everyone! I have some extra Super Rares... and I need a few Super Rares. Not all trades are created equal (of course), but let's see if we can Monty Hall this thing.

Have

Stirge
    Black Canary
    Thanos
    Captain Universe
    Jocasta
    Lantern Battery
    Lots of Rares (especially from AoU and WoL)

Need
    Groot
    Magneto (Zombie w/ die)
    Red Skull (Zombie w/ die)
    Black Lantern Superman (w/ die)
    Parallax
    Wonder Woman
    Mind Flayer

I want a second Jocasta and just cracked an extra Superman yesterday. Any interest there?

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    I want a second Jocasta and just cracked an extra Superman yesterday. Any interest there?
    Throw in a Mind Flayer SR, and sure.

LOL! I'm not opposed to a throw-in or two, but it/they won't have a red stripe.

An average of the last three completed eBay auctions puts Jocasta at $20.17 and Superman at $15.00. Interestingly, the Mind Flayer comes in at $15.32.

Did you have anything else that you need (that I have) and that you have (that I need)? I mean, we can 2 on 2 this thing, and make the shipping worthwhile! If not, let me think on it for a minute or twenty. Zombie Supes isn't a high priority card for me, while Joca has slightly more value in my local area. But, yeah, 2-for-1 may not be the best (for Jocasta anyway as she is no Lantern Battery).

Besides, I'm playing in WoL and AoU drafts tomorrow... I might hit the jackpot. Knowing me, however, I'll pull another Black Canary (I've pulled two in drafts and, even though she's not even IN either of those sets, I can't seem to get away from her!).

I'm not looking for any other items on your list. Do you need any older rares?

Quote Originally Posted by OddballNarwhal View Post
    Did you have anything else that you need (that I have) and that you have (that I need)? I mean, we can 2 on 2 this thing, and make the shipping worthwhile! If not, let me think on it for a minute or twenty. Zombie Supes isn't a high priority card for me, while Joca has slightly more value in my local area. But, yeah, 2-for-1 may not be the best (for Jocasta anyway as she is no Lantern Battery).

Besides, I'm playing in WoL and AoU drafts tomorrow... I might hit the jackpot. Knowing me, however, I'll pull another Black Canary (I've pulled two in drafts and, even though she's not even IN either of those sets, I can't seem to get away from her!).
    Find me a chase BL wonder woman at that draft and I can help you make that wants list "disappear" if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by OddballNarwhal View Post
    Hello everyone! I have some extra Super Rares... and I need a few Super Rares. Not all trades are created equal (of course), but let's see if we can Monty Hall this thing.

Have

Stirge
    Black Canary
    Thanos
    Captain Universe
    Jocasta
    Lantern Battery
    Lots of Rares (especially from AoU and WoL)

Need
    Groot
    Magneto (Zombie w/ die)
    Red Skull (Zombie w/ die)
    Black Lantern Superman (w/ die)
    Parallax
    Wonder Woman
    Mind Flayer
    Would you possibly be interested in trading a Wonder Woman for your Jocasta or Lantern Battery?