Thread: Vicious Struggle

It hasn't been ruled if Vicious Struggle stacks or not. I think it would.

At first I thought no... but now I think maybe so. And, well, it's fantastic.

I thought I remembered them previously ruling that Feedback/Collateral Damage don't stack, which I assume would apply here, but I can't find any such ruling.

I believe it stacks and so do the people I play with so we have been ruling it that way so far. What my play group is having a hard time defining is how the damage is dealt.

The card states: "...deal your opponent 1 damage for each damage you you take that doesn't come from vicious struggle". Scenario: you attack me with a 5/5 die and my vicious struggle effect is active from playing it on my previous turn, if I chose not to block (assuming its not lethal), do you take 5 damage from vicious struggle or do you take 5 x 1 damage from vicious struggle? Reading the card I think its the latter of the 2.

Ironfist OP is downright annoying against it if I'm right but with all things Wizkids rulings I would rather assume I could be wrong until I know for sure. Luckily I'm in Canada, I've only played against one person who owns the card!

Quote Originally Posted by alleyviper View Post
    I thought I remembered them previously ruling that Feedback/Collateral Damage don't stack, which I assume would apply here, but I can't find any such ruling.
    I thought I saw something similar in the FAQ as well, but haven't seen it. I don't believe that vicious struggle would stack though.

Having finally having had a chance to use it, I now think it shouldn't stack. It's pretty powerful without doubling up on damage.