Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hard Sleeves

  1. #1

    Hard Sleeves or Soft Sleeves?

    Anyone use rigid sleeves for their cards?
    Last edited by koolkat67; 10-16-2015 at 07:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Do you mean like top loaders? I use them for shipping but not for actual storage of my own stuff.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Do you mean like top loaders? I use them for shipping but not for actual storage of my own stuff.
    yeah Top Loaders. I just got some...felt like overkill at first but I'm starting to like them. They take up alot more space though.

  4. #4
    Dice Masters cards come so croocked, it almost feels like putting a previously folded diploma in a frame.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Dice Masters cards come so croocked, it almost feels like putting a previously folded diploma in a frame.
    oh yeah..thats the other thing i like about them...straightens them out right away. I actually find them easier to shuffle (if I want) then soft sleeves (which I had for some time now). not sure if I'm scratching them like that though.

  6. #6
    I use Ultrapro Sleeves for rares and Top Loaders for SRs

  7. #7

  8. #8
    I'd like to use top-loaders more, but I like keeping my nicer cards in binders, which don't really play nice with big plastic top-loaders.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    I use them for playing constructed.
    what is playing constructed?

    well its good to hear they are used. I just recently put ALL my cards in them and then started thinking if I'm overkilling it. but I like it

  10. #10
    Constructed, for me anyway, means not a draft. If I make my team in advance, I play them in top loaders.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkat67 View Post
    yeah Top Loaders. I just got some...felt like overkill at first but I'm starting to like them. They take up alot more space though.
    I use top loaders for my Action die color cards so I am slightly less likely to forget them or confuse them for my opponents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •