Thread: Article: WizKids Nationals Day 2

Awesome to see you guys on camera. Congrats on making top 8! That's a huge accomplishment with all the quality players there!!!

Congrats on making Top 8! Are you doing Rainbow Drafts now or are you taking a break.

You were very entertaining on-stream, Dave. I'm bummed I didn't get to see my fellow Randy on the stream, but maybe next time!

Which Doom Caliber Knight was DW using? Fiendish Fighter?

DUDE! Dave, you did great man! Watched all the matches you played and credit where credit is due. You dissed the heck outta PXG in all your reddit stuff and on here, but a spike uses whats there and still wins! You did well! Congrats on Top 8!!! Where did Randy end up going?

Where did Randy end up going?
    dude... after going 3-1 in the qualifier on day 1, and winning my first game on the stream of day 2, I lost 4 straight. The dice just turned sour on my. Pretty disappointing. In rounds 2 through 5 I was only able to field my Hulk one time. Total. In 4 games. He just kept coming up energy. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DiceAnon Mathew View Post
    DUDE! Dave, you did great man! Watched all the matches you played and credit where credit is due. You dissed the heck outta PXG in all your reddit stuff and on here, but a spike uses whats there and still wins! You did well! Congrats on Top 8!!! Where did Randy end up going?
    Forgot that I could have just hit "reply". First, THANKS. Yeah, I was pretty pleased. In the last game against Walsh, it was really darned close. It came down to who would get the right mix first, and it was him. Great games. As for PXG... I never said I wouldn't use him! Just that I wish it was a little different. Gotta play the game that's there, not the game you wish it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Gotta play the game that's there, not the game you wish it was.
    Quoted because it's quotable. Excellent work! I don't know how well I would've done if I made it down there, but it sounds like I would've been playing outside the meta.