Thread: Affiliation team

Affiliation team

Hi guys!! Im trying to build an afiliation team, but i suck building haha so i would love of you give me some advice. I was thinking about 1 avengers team or 1 xmen team, the avengers team is as follows:

- Ant man biophysicist x4
    - Falcon samuel wilson x4
    - Giant man: dr henry pym x3
    - Scarlet witch: unity squadron x3
    - Captain america super soldier x2
    - Hulk green goliath x2
    -?
    -?

Xmen team:

-Prof x x1
    -Phoenix ms psyche x1
    -Cyclops if looks could kill x2
    - Storm wind rider x2
    - Namor the sub mariner x2
    -Ice man too cool for words x2
    -Beast mutate 666 x4
    - Beast not yoy average pretty face x3
    - Gambit ace in the hole x3

If you have some teams of other affiliations i appreciate your tips ^^ thanks everybody, greetings.

for avengers. the problem is, the xmen don't really work together. for both i suggest teamwork for one BAC. for avengers other slot.

I'll give you my old Original X-Men team, which works great.

You can then fill the last slot with whoever you like.

For the X-Men team, look at the OP Marvel Girl and OP Kitty Pryde...

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    For the X-Men team, look at the OP Marvel Girl and OP Kitty Pryde...
    Great synergy here.

If it's of any interest to you I've been playing around with a team based around the d&d dragons and other monsters.

The plan with this one is to buy big entrance turn 1 and profx/surfer. Buy half dragon turn2. Field him and buy cheap dragons (hopefully with big entrance again as well) get free teamwork BAC when I field the other dragons, maybe get the zombie if I have a turn with spare energyenergy. Then use teamwork for big boosts all round/blue dragon stops a blocker per BAC / breath weapons clear little guys and attack big.

This was what u played last time and it was pretty fun. Kept up with out local meta OK (not super competitive)

We're doing an affiliation thing this coming week and we must have 6 of the same affiliation in our team so I'll be switching Mr fantastic out for the no effect orc I think.

Sprugly

hmm... i didn't know patch had no affiliation...

Not bad, but I would suggest either Villionous Pact or Resurrection for ramp because that deck has 0 ramp or churn. I realized the cards all have to be affiliated but the basic actions do not so I would suggest making those a form of ramp to help speed things up.

There is ramp with Black Widow. All you have to do is repeatedly attack with her to get her KO'd and into Prep. If the oponent refuses he takes damage. That's a win-win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    There is ramp with Black Widow. All you have to do is repeatedly attack with her to get her KO'd and into Prep. If the oponent refuses he takes damage. That's a win-win situation.
    You can ramp by getting you characters knocked out?!?!?!

Next you'll tell us that you can ramp just by buying characters and fielding Sidekicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    You can ramp by getting you characters knocked out?!?!?!

Next you'll tell us that you can ramp just by buying characters and fielding Sidekicks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6e42b1dee670edda8aa5e4f9a8437838.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	3686