Thread: Is this team at all viable? I'm not sure if I'm just mish-mashing

Is this team at all viable? I'm not sure if I'm just mish-mashing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LanternRingFistTeam.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	899.1 KB 
ID:	3622

I'm not sure exactly what to change out. I don't think I'll have a chance to playtest it before I go to the event, and I'm trying really hard not to just netdeck this.

Cards I'd love to add: Pepper Potts common (for defense and upping damage done by Miri), Tsarina (obviously), Phoenix - Redd (or the uncommon, for the global to force an attack). I feel like Lyssa is the most easily replaceable, but I like having that extra color out (lantern color) so I can move a 3 cost - actually a 4 cost.

The most obvious I'm looking at taking out are Lyssa, Parallax, and Joker, but... I feel like there will be mirror type matches that he helps in.

I also don't really have any action hate.

But with Parallax... not rolling the BE can just be devastating.

I kind of want to build around the SR battery but I don't know what exactly.

I also feel like I'm just forcing in Lyssa just because she's good.

I know this isn't a great team, but without time to playtest I'm not great at cold-building. It's akin to site-reading music, as opposed to practicing it first. Or composing a song and having to hear it played to know what needs to be fixed, etc... It's a pretty standard problem when doing something creative, lol.

What is your win condition? The only attacker I potentially see is Guy Gardner.

Swap Joker for PXG and I think you can go fast enough to win. Big Entrance needs a 5+dice turn to ever be worth the purchase. And it works best if used to fill an empty bag.

I feel like maybe there should be more of an energy focus to better utilize that Lantern Ring. But I guess that depends on how central the Lantern Battery would be to your strategy.