Thread: Got a second Jinzo, now what to do?

Got a second Jinzo, now what to do?

Hey there i got a Jinzo Trap Destroyer really cheap (i am feeling not guilty, just lucky) and CSI has price with 29,99$ what seems crazy high for a Rare.

What would now the best use of this card?
    Sell it and beeing an evil Money-Jerk?
    or
    Trade it for other good cards?
    or
    Use it as first Prize in one of the unlimited Events i wanna start next months?

I am fearing that the 3rd Option would be a waste, because even when i infected 4 guys with Yugioh, the rest of the players doesnt like the YGO cards, because of the Art, that it is a Set that shouldnt exist and because it has crazy and in some eyes, unfair cards.

I think second one would be the best in future perspective.

What do you guys think?

2 Jinzos? Sir I've traded off 3 already, and still own 3 copies of rare Jinzo. :P Just call me the Jinzo Lord.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jinzo-LordLODT-EN-SR-1E.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	3623
    This is an actual card too.

On topic, I'd say trade it. Especially since I'm seemingly the only person who likes the Yugioh set (let alone lists it as their favourite set), people are really in to trading for the singles they need rather than buy product, so it could help you fill a hole in their collection. Considering the price, unless you offer a deal, people will probably just buy from CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    2 Jinzos? Sir I've traded off 3 already, and still own 3 copies of rare Jinzo. :P Just call me the Jinzo Lord.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jinzo-LordLODT-EN-SR-1E.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	3623
    This is an actual card too.

On topic, I'd say trade it. Especially since I'm seemingly the only person who likes the Yugioh set (let alone lists it as their favourite set), people are really in to trading for the singles they need rather than buy product, so it could help you fill a hole in their collection. Considering the price, unless you offer a deal, people will probably just buy from CSI.
    Well i am just a Greater Knight compared to you^^ but in germany we have so small number of players at least i have shiny armor now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Well i am just a Greater Knight compared to you^^ but in germany we have so small number of players at least i have shiny armor now!
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you possibly rephrase that? What knights?

You got a PM and a reserved Jinzo if we can come to an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you possibly rephrase that? What knights?
    these days my english is horrible sorry. greater knight as in the titles of the cards^^. So you are a lord, i am only knight. ^^