Thread: Basic Action Card advise for Blue/Green Lantern team

Basic Action Card advise for Blue/Green Lantern team

Hi all, I'm a little new to both the game and TRP. I'm looking for some Basic Action Card advise (or any advise in general) for a Blue/Green Lantern team I was putting together for giggles. The link to the team is: http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=2x...x53wol;2x59wol

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I liked using the Common St Walker. For 2- he had great stats, and once you get the lantern ring out it counts as a Lantern so he can attack/block and it gives him +1/+1.

What Basic Action Cards do you have? I could list a few, but you may not own them. Also, what is your buy strategy, or buy order, for your team?

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut7 View Post
    What Basic Action Cards do you have? I could list a few, but you may not own them. Also, what is your buy strategy, or buy order, for your team?
    I have the BAC's from Justice League and AvX. As far as buy order I'm not 100% yet other than turn 1 & 2 being Kyle Rayner and Lantern Ring. Turn 3 & 4, Jade then St Walker. It seems like that might be the best to start with. Figured Mogo and Warth to fill the prep area for some late game beatings....hopefully. I could be completely wrong about how I should go about playing this team.

Quote Originally Posted by minusmike View Post
    I have the BAC's from Justice League and AvX. As far as buy order I'm not 100% yet other than turn 1 & 2 being Kyle Rayner and Lantern Ring. Turn 3 & 4, Jade then St Walker. It seems like that might be the best to start with. Figured Mogo and Warth to fill the prep area for some late game beatings....hopefully. I could be completely wrong about how I should go about playing this team.
    Well with all your character buffs, Anger Issues never hurts, Invulnerability has a great low cost action and global, Teamwork is always great on lantern teams, and Pick your Battles can be risky but rewarding. Power Bolt is another great backup option.

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut7 View Post
    Well with all your character buffs, Anger Issues never hurts, Invulnerability has a great low cost action and global, Teamwork is always great on lantern teams, and Pick your Battles can be risky but rewarding. Power Bolt is another great backup option.
    I was thinking about using Anger Issues, and Invulnerability is a go to for me. I may have to give them a try and see how they play out.

Quote Originally Posted by minusmike View Post
    I was thinking about using Anger Issues, and Invulnerability is a go to for me. I may have to give them a try and see how they play out.
    Definitely good picks.