Thread: Article: Starting Ideas: A Deck for Everyone

RJ has been swamped with work covering the Canadian national elections(couldn't the queen just appoint someone so RJ wouldn't be busy?).
    Sadly, Canadia is one of those countries with strict Moose Labor Laws, so they cannot be appointed to do much more than standing still - luckily a job fit for internet disruption.

Just realized how strong that Magneto will be with ASM effects that Sacrifice a character...

Yup, I fully well expect him to do wonders in ASM. I expect common Maria Hill to be useful that way too, especially with any "sacrifice two characters" effects.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    Sadly, Canadia is one of those countries with strict Moose Labor Laws, so they cannot be appointed to do much more than standing still - luckily a job fit for internet disruption.
    Are you calling the Queen a moose?!

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Just realized how strong that Magneto will be with ASM effects that Sacrifice a character...
    Back on topic, I just realized this too, and the thought of MJ and Aunt May being integral to some teams makes the little kid in me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    A moose once bit my sister
    No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...