Thread: "40%, 40%, 20%" or "The Night Begins to Shine"

"40%, 40%, 20%" or "The Night Begins to Shine"

I fully admit it will never happen, but is there anyone else out there that watched the new Teen Titans Go last night and wished so very hard for an entire DM set based on just that episode? That was amazing.

For those of you who missed it, it was essentially Teen Titans as done by Heavy Metal Magazine, with a healthy dose of Transformers thrown in for fun. I'm not talking Imitation Transformers, no. Raven even asks if she can be Optimus Prime, and Cyborg tells she cannot be Prime because he already is Prime, but she can be Bumblebee.

I guess I would be happy with a DM set taken from Heavy Metal Magazine, but that is not overly likely either. Am I geeking to hard on this, or is anyone with me here? (Or both)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erg.PNG 
Views:	349 
Size:	867.4 KB 
ID:	3683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Percent_3.png 
Views:	4016 
Size:	301.6 KB 
ID:	3684Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warrior_Cyborg.jpg 
Views:	1475 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	3685

It has nothing to do with Heavy Metal.... i didnt i see the Night shine?^^ 80s crazys

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    It has nothing to do with Heavy Metal.... i didnt i see the Night shine?^^ 80s crazys
    Did you ever see the movie? That's pretty close. (Not including the Transformers reference, or course)

Oh oh sorry i thought you mean the music genre! SOrry , yes of course. And 2000 too and the game FAKK2 also.

But even then we have Flash Gordon, Mad Max Thunderdome. And Far Cry Cyber crazy thing.