Thread: Action Attraction vs DCK global ???

I don't even understand the question!

I'm not overly familiar with all the cards in question, so maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what interaction is being questioned here.

Could you clarify?

Perhaps with card texts. And highlighting where you think there is an interaction between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    I don't even understand the question!

I'm not overly familiar with all the cards in question, so maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what interaction is being questioned here.

Could you clarify?

Perhaps with card texts. And highlighting where you think there is an interaction between them.
    My Opponent is using -Raven Azarath,Metrion,Zinthos(While Raven is active,your Mask & Teen Titians cannot be targeted by your opponents) Also using - Ring of Magetism Action Attraction(play on a monster. Your opponent's action dice and abilities can only target that monster)

I'm using SpiderMan- The Amazing( When Spiderman attacks, you may pay 3 fists to make your opponent lose half his life, rounded down before damage is dealt) with Doomcaliber Knight's Global- (Pay 1 fist when you attack.Your monsters cannot be the target of action dice or card abilities.)

My question is now that my opponent and I have the same Effect of not being targted by actions or card abilities, do my attackers card abilities take effect before the defenders action and card abilities?

The Answer is: Nothing happens , you still can use spidermans global and the one from DCK.

Why? Because Spiderman doesnt Target your opponent and so does DCK too.

Yeah, as @Ressless said, there really is no interaction here.

Your opponent's Ring of Magnetism only affects targeted effects that can affect your opponent's characters.

The effects on Spider-Man and DCK do not target.