Thread: Batmobile

Batmobile

Is this supposed to be a continuous die?
    I used it on a team with Batman, and it isn't really all that impressive. I mean, rolling the action face reduces 2 energy, and rolling is also 2 energy. I can get 2 energy from any purchased die...

Never thought of it that way...maybe it should be continuous.

Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
    Is this supposed to be a continuous die?
    I used it on a team with Batman, and it isn't really all that impressive. I mean, rolling the action face reduces 2 energy, and rolling is also 2 energy. I can get 2 energy from any purchased die...
    If you are buying a single die, then you don't save. But if you buy multiple dice, say a Batman and a Robin, you do end up with some savings. Not saying it's an awesome card, but it does have some use.

Quote Originally Posted by Joepancreas View Post
    If you are buying a single die, then you don't save. But if you buy multiple dice, say a Batman and a Robin, you do end up with some savings. Not saying it's an awesome card, but it does have some use.
    "a die" = one use
    ?

Batmobile
    You may purchase or field a die with Batman in its card name or subtitle for 2 less than normal.
    **Batman or Robin instead. (Purchase costs may not be reduced below 1)

Global : - Your Batman dice get +1D this turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joepancreas View Post
    Okay, one last attempt to find a silver lining. If you REALLY want to buy Batman, this dice gives you 5 out of 6 faces to put two energy towards buying him, as opposed to 2 out of 6. C'mon! Batmobiles need love too!
    Good point.

Here's one positive - it would work on Black Lantern Batman

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    Here's one positive - it would work on Black Lantern Batman
    Mind Blown.

No need for the batmobile to get the Blackest Knight to work: http://www.thereservepool.com/thread...rently-a-thing

:3

If there's any silver lining to the batmobile, the fielding cost reduction is nice to have as well. Batman being a TFC 6 doesn't help him out most of the time.

So if you use batmobile, can you purchase a Batman, AND field a previously purchased Batman, in the same turn with one use of the batmobile?

Unfortunately no, it says purchase or field.

I think the Global would be useful, if we get a Third Different Batman in Title, dont know Cave Batman? And Armor Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    I think the Global would be useful, if we get a Third Different Batman in Title, dont know Cave Batman? And Armor Batman?
    I like the idea of pumping up an army of Batmen, then using Ant-Man's Global to flip it and give your buffed up Bruces a chance to wreck shop. And, since it's a Batman only buff, your opponent will be less likely to be able to take advantage of it.

Then you need Constantine to reduce the Fielding Costs every turn.