Thread: YGO discontinued?

YGO discontinued?

Last Friday, an employee at my FLGS said that YGO was discontinued and they could no longer get it. Has it been confirmed YGO is going away?

It has not been confirmed, but, yeah, the evidence seems to suggest this to be the case.

Store employees tend to jump to conclusions. CSI has them in stock, feeds or packs.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    Store employees tend to jump to conclusions. CSI has them in stock, feeds or packs.
    Double check that. They are currently showing out of stock on feeds, starters, and sealed packs.

EDIT: Did you mean Miniature Market instead of CSI?

Thankfully I already have a complete set of YGO. Kinda sucks for the players that couldn't get a Blue Eyes or a Jinzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
    Double check that. They are currently showing out of stock on feeds, starters, and sealed packs.

They had them listed when I posted, lol

I was looking for Blue Eyes on the Singles market today and the price is as high as some SRs! I couldn't afford it, not this side of Christmas, so I will have to lament that particular gap in my collection...

It's about a year since the set was released, so not terribly surprising. I'm ready for series 2 now. Down with marvel/dc, I demand my XYZ Dragon Cannon!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMisterSix View Post
    I was looking for Blue Eyes on the Singles market today and the price is as high as some SRs! I couldn't afford it, not this side of Christmas, so I will have to lament that particular gap in my collection...
    I saw one sell for only $18, but the rest were all listed above $40. It's worth more than a SR because unlike most SRs, it's incredibly useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback View Post

They had them listed when I posted, lol
    They're in stock at MM now.
    Last edited by IgwanaRob; 10-27-2015 at 02:30 PM.

My local store says that it has been discontinued from their distributor. Oddly enough, even though AVX is out of stock at their distributor, it doesn't show as discontinued.

I saw one sell for only $18, but the rest were all listed above $40. It's worth more than a SR because unlike most SRs, it's incredibly useful.
    True dat. I'll get on picked up once all the kiddiewinks Christmas pressies are bought.

Who knows - maybe Father Christmas will slip a BEWD into my stocking... *crossesfingers*