Thread: I need ideas...

I need ideas...

Our store is having a special format for Halloween, and I want to know what shenanigans you guys could come up with if you had 6 energy of any type that you could use in groups of two throughout a game or all at once right at the start. I was thinking of maybe using it for a turn one Spiderman: The Amazing and ramp with Prof X the following turns. Let me know what you guys would do.

Depending on the meta, I would go Jinzo, Doctor Strange, Venom, Orc and Stirge (for the ultimate swarm team), or Iron Man.

Just get the unblockable Thanos and polymorph. The biggest problem with Thanos is the setup time. Having the extra energy helps that. if you want more shenanigans, pair it with infiltrate and patch. make Thanos an avenger with infiltrate and BOOM. Double damage with a possibility of 18 in one attack with one character. Bring rare Baron Zemo to keep actin dice if needed. Rinse and repeat.

EDIT: Two words. Phoenix. Force.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahonor View Post
    Just get the unblockable Thanos and polymorph. The biggest problem with Thanos is the setup time. Having the extra energy helps that. if you want more shenanigans, pair it with infiltrate and patch. make Thanos an avenger with infiltrate and BOOM. Double damage with a possibility of 18 in one attack with one character. Bring rare Baron Zemo to keep actin dice if needed. Rinse and repeat.

EDIT: Two words. Phoenix. Force.
    Use heli-carrier instead of infiltrate, gives an attack bonus instead of defense and saves you a BAC slot for a pump global.
    Go through all the unblockables, Flash or the invisible stalker might get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephernaut View Post
    actually, I think the OP kit Apocalypse might be fun for a change.
    he is good, but really expensive.