Thread: Wonder woman Trinity war

Please post the relevant card text(s).

A. Each use of the MM Global is a separate game effect, and as each resolves, the character (sidekick) is KO'd triggering Wonder Woman's (reactive) ability.

There is some arguments about batch paying to resolve as one effecr., however, even then, I would argue that every time you select a new target, each MM effect would need to resolve, including triggered responses.

Thanks for the card text, @Red_phoenyx .

I concur with both pk2317 and Shadowmeld.

Each instance of the Magic Missile global, being used to KO a sidekick, triggers a separate activation of the, reactive, Wonder Woman ability.

And, in the case of batch paying for multiple activations of the Magic Missile global, though the activations resolve simultaneously, they do so separately, and so the Wonder Woman ability reacts to each one individually.

I do, however, think that in the second case, where the Magic Missile global activations are paid for in a batch, then those all resolve first, and each triggering of the Wonder Woman ability resolves afterwards.

is not limited to one per turn?, every time of your character KOīd triggers her ability, including when resolve damage and could spin up a Defense to save a die from KO?

Quote Originally Posted by bartok View Post
    is not limited to one per turn?, every time of your character KOīd triggers her ability, including when resolve damage and could spin up a Defense to save a die from KO?
    Could not save a chracter from KO, as all KOs happen at the same time. IF her trigger was "your character is damaged" you could spin up before the KO, such as hulk anger issues does, but not from KO triggers.

Otherwise, yes you can spin up more than once per turn.