Thread: Dice Masters Deck Transport Options

Dice Masters Deck Transport Options

Hey there, i have an interest in your Ways to transport your Decks, i dont speak about the Big Bag that holds countless of things that holding your dice and Cards, i am talking about, how do you transport you stuff(Deck, Playmat, Dice etc..) during an event?

This is what i am using now, a plastic cardcase, it contains 1 Deck (12 Cards) and 34 Dice and is closed with a tape and a rubberband.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG6716.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	3789

Now i found out Ultra pro has them in different sizes but i am not sure if the size is correct for sleeved cards, since their old Hinged-boxes cannot fit sleeved cards.

My idea would be integrate plate to separate dice and Cards better and in someway raise the plate with the dice on it or the cards. Maybe with this

Name:	Spin_(Bookmark)1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	3791

Or maybe use the Monolith Case or the FlipNTray(but are cost intensive sometimes).

For my playmat i use this

Name:	AR00000904_0.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	3790

Easy enough and my Dicebag is strapped on the top of my Playmat.

Do have some crazy or cool things to show off? Or maybe something more standard way?

I've been keeping my cards sleeved in Ultrapro Binders and using these tackle boxes from Canadian Tire to separate my dice. My playmat is stored in a monster tube, and I keep my dice tower disassembled inside by dice bag. Everything fits inside a duffel bag I bring with me to events so I have everything I could need with me, especially in case somebody needs to borrow some cards/dice.

The tackle box is really nice because the dividers can be arranged to neatly organize your dice however you want, while still being easy to grab. They also have really tough clamps on 3 sides, so I never have to worry about my dice going everywhere.

This may all change soon though, because I ordered a Deluxe Tournament Case last night, and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can give it a try. I really hope it's a good product because shipping certainly wasn't cheap, and you can definitely expect a review on my blog as soon as it arrives. Unfortunately I was too slow and missed out on the coupon code that was available, but I liked that there was a large variety of colours to choose from. I got a purple one, since it's the best colour of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    This may all change soon though, because I ordered a Deluxe Tournament Case last night, and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can give it a try. I really hope it's a good product because shipping certainly wasn't cheap, and you can definitely expect a review on my blog as soon as it arrives. Unfortunately I was too slow and missed out on the coupon code that was available, but I liked that there was a large variety of colours to choose from. I got a purple one, since it's the best colour of course.
    True that, purple is obviously the best colour.

And I'd love to hear what you have to say on it. Looks promising to say the least. If it holds up to what they say then I think it looks like a solid product.

As for me, I'm currently using some bead containers that I found at Hobby Lobby. A large one for all of my various dice and then a smaller one with a lot of modulations possible to it. So I can use one side to put dice in for up to four teams and then the right side is enough for all the cards, sleeved, with a dice bag. Works for now, but I'd love to have something much more....either compact or easier to carry.

For just transporting a team with a few "substitutes" I've been using a Dragon Shield deck box. They are hard plastic like the old Ultra Pro ones, but they are 5 dice wide by 7 dice long just like the one Ressless has pictured, so they easily hold sleeved cards, but they are also 5 dice high, so there is plenty of room for a d20 and a folded up dice bag on top of the cards. I do want to try the Zen Bins when someone gets them back in stock.