Thread: US Nationals 2015 Matches now available on YouTube

US Nationals 2015 Matches now available on YouTube

CLASH Tournaments has uploaded the Twitch live stream matches from US Nationals to YouTube.

WizKids 2015 Dice Masters National Championships

Thanks for sharing, man! I promoted your post to a front-page article!

Wow! Very happy with the turnaround time in WK getting these out.

Its still more varied than the Opens were last year. Far more varied. It's not there yet but it's a step in the right direction.

I kind of like being the only one in Top 8 who didn't have either/both of Widow/Goblin, though I admit that I considered bringing Tsarina instead of Ant-Man. Nonetheless. A few of the cards are just in a really good place right now but I think that DC will shake that up before Worlds hits. I wish I was available for the qualifiers at Origins, but alas...

Well, we have twice as many cards as we had, so the teams should spread out a little bit. But seriously: gobby, tsarina, hulk, pxg, psylocke. The rest is just details.

My frustration is that pxg is NOT about buying big cards, it is about consistency control and speed.

If DC is more expensive overall, (which to be fair, I am avoiding looking at the spoilers too much - I like to be surprised), will it just leave us with more cards that aren't going to be engaged the high end of the game?