Thread: Article: The Transition Zone: Timmy, Johnny and Spike part 2

Article: The Transition Zone: Timmy, Johnny and Spike part 2

100% me..... And when i see the Team has more than 75% of winning, i begin to Spike out it! Great Article, i can see a Webcomic for Dicemasters Dice in the future^^

Love building teams/decks, I don't think I'm very good at it, but its still the highlight of the game for me. Don't get me wrong, I've got a little Timmy in me too because its always fun to stomp a hole in your opponents life total. :-)

I'm more Combo Johnny than anything else, although sometimes my inner Offbeat and Theme Johnny's bubble to the surface (usually at the same time.)

I also enjoy playing against Johnny type players. It's fun to see something new and creative on the other side of the table.

And, two things I find myself compelled to respond to (in regards to your Theme Johnny examples):

1) The question isn't whether anyone can make a viable Heroic team, it's whether anyone can make such a team without using

2) These are comic book characters (well, for 7 of the soon to be 9 sets). "Back from the dead" isn't much of a restriction.

I am offbeat Johnny for SURE.

I mean, I have honestly wanted to make the all action team. I really want to try it.