Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's The Odds Of A Gravity Feed Having Zero SRs?

What's The Odds Of A Gravity Feed Having Zero SRs?

My store had a War Of Light Rainbow Draft and we went through a whole unopened box and there were no SRs.

I have actually never seen a gravity feed with no SRs. I didn't think it was even possible with non-AVX sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    I have actually never seen a gravity feed with no SRs. I didn't think it was even possible with non-AVX sets.
    I pulled zero SRs from two AvX gravity feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Crestfallen View Post
    I pulled zero SRs from two AvX gravity feeds.
    Yes, AvX had a different distribution rage than every other set.

It's possible someone grabbed one and didn't use it (or it's in their leftovers pile). I did this in UXM once as I was grabbing Emma Frost's for a shield team and didn't even notice the red stripe until I got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Joepancreas View Post
    On the other end of the spectrum, what's the MOST SRs you've ever heard being pulled from one feed?
    I've heard of 3 a few times. Never heard of 0 from an un-tampered 90-ct feed. More than likely they just got mixed in and no one announced it.

wow, 0 supes? i have only heard of that once.

Was it a fresh box or did it get combined with two feeds that already has super rares pulled?

The problem with DiceMasters feeds is they aren't sealed, so someone could be messing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydishes View Post
    Was it a fresh box or did it get combined with two feeds that already has super rares pulled?

The problem with DiceMasters feeds is they aren't sealed, so someone could be messing with you.
    they aren't sealed?? I just ordered by first 2 GFs (WoL & Spidey)

The only way to get sealed GFs is by getting a factory box of 2 that's not yet been opened.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    The only way to get sealed GFs is by getting a factory box of 2 that's not yet been opened.
    well thats interesting. is this something to worry about? I've never ordered one before.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkat67 View Post
    well thats interesting. is this something to worry about? I've never ordered one before.
    The only time I've seen boxes mixed, is after a draft, so unless you're buying a feed from your LGS's shelf you're probably alright.

I have never had a problem but a sealed case is my way to goto make sure I get different SRs and Rares when I order 2 feeds.

I have had issues when buying individual feeds.

As others have said, if you want to be sure, get a sealed case.

And check the tape when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post

ARGH! well good to know, guys. I ordered 2 separate singles. lol.

ARGH! well good to know, guys. I ordered 2 separate singles. lol.
    The majority of stores are reputable, and the only issues I've had were due to picking mistakes (company sending me the feed they pick single packs from instead of an unopened feed).

So, you'll probably be ok.

Where do you guys buy your gravity feeds from? I personally haven't purchased one yet (at least not an unopened one) but I have only looked at CoolStuffInc since I can get free shipping to one of their local facilities.

Being that they are having issues with obtaining a decent amount of ASM products I am curious to check other places out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlckSpd View Post
    Where do you guys buy your gravity feeds from?
    I'm in the UK, so my answer to that question probably isn't going to be of much help.

Ive played in a draft where 2 entire new feeds were opened and only one SR was pulled.

I'm in the UK, so my answer to that question probably isn't going to be of much help.
    For those in the UK, where do you order from Scorpion?