Thread: Parallax Global and Rerolling Two of the same die

Parallax Global and Rerolling Two of the same die

So my friend and I were talking about how you can use parallax global to reroll fielded characters, and characters that roll as energy go into the reserve pool, and characters that reroll and stay a character stay in the field. What if you roll two of the same character dice, one in the field, one in reserve, and one comes up energy and one comes up a character. Do you assume the one that ended up a character goes back into the field? or in the the case of rerolling character dice do you reroll them each separately to prevent that situation?

The way we've been doing it is that we announce all that we're rerolling. Move them aside, explicitly announce which is which and roll them individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    The way we've been doing it is that we announce all that we're rerolling. Move them aside, explicitly announce which is which and roll them individually.
    That's what I figured too, it just always seemed like you had to roll everything together.

And this is why it was probably never intended to work the way WizKids ruled it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    And this is why it was probably never intended to work the way WizKids ruled it to work.
    They did an errata change that mentioned Rerolling things in the field so
    I think they must have at least thought about it, otherwise there is no reason to mention the field in an errata change about parallax rerolling dice.