Thread: Assuming Dice Masters' World's Finest is like Heroclix's World's Finest...

Assuming Dice Masters' World's Finest is like Heroclix's World's Finest...

Based on the Facebook preview of Heroclix we can see Ragman, Elastigirl, and Negative Man. However, I also wouldn't expect to see them in Dice Masters since I can't think of a clix set that Dice Masters mirrors perfectly. Would be pretty cool to see some Doom Patrol stuff though.

That'd be cool. I've been a DC man since childhood and I have often through the years found some of the more obscure, less JL-centric books like The Doom Patrol to be some of their best output.

I'd love to see some Gail Simone's Secret Six stuff, Birds of Prey, or maybe the Outsiders.

World's Finest has always been centred on the Big 3 generally though...

Doom Patrol would be pretty rad. I suspect we'll see some more Big Trinity villains and maybe we'll get a really good Superman card to play with. The addition of Power Girl means we might get some more JSA affiliation. But then again, the fact that they made Green Arrow a JSA member means characters don't necessarily have to be associated with their traditional teams. Hmmmm

Personally, I'm waiting for more Flash Rogues and Black Adam.

I'd take everything with a grain of salt, when it comes to comparing HeroClix to D.M.. When I first started D.M., I really wanted to, but the correlation wasn't as much there as I wanted.

While both sets might have 130-odd separate cards/pieces, you can roughly divide that by three for Dice Masters, plus they're still building a base, so it's a lot harder to assume based on HeroClix, at least from my previous tries.

War of Light was really surprising, honestly.

At the very least, none of the D.M. SRs/chases match up with the HeroClix SRs/chases from what I can tell, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    I'd take everything with a grain of salt, when it comes to comparing HeroClix to D.M.. When I first started D.M., I really wanted to, but the correlation wasn't as much there as I wanted.

While both sets might have 130-odd separate cards/pieces, you can roughly divide that by three for Dice Masters, plus they're still building a base, so it's a lot harder to assume based on HeroClix, at least from my previous tries.

War of Light was really surprising, honestly.

At the very least, none of the D.M. SRs/chases match up with the HeroClix SRs/chases from what I can tell, so far.
    My understanding (from someone at my FLGS who plays HC) is that the Marvel Zombies correlated to some chase HC figures (which is how he knew it would be Venom instead of Carnage).