Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ASM Super Rares and Chase Rares - What do we know?

ASM Super Rares and Chase Rares - What do we know?

I'm preparing for the rarity distribution data gather exercise for Amazing Spider-Man (and I'm hoping I'll actually be able to keep on top of it this time, by collecting the data in a slightly different way), and there is some information I kinda need:

What are the Super Rares and Chase Rares in the set?

(I've not been keeping completely up to date with the spoilers)

Also be aware: We don't officially have confirmation of Chase Rares (yet). It seems likely, but not confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    And squint. And still not actually be able to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Also be aware: We don't officially have confirmation of Chase Rares (yet). It seems likely, but not confirmed.
    Yeah, I know.

That's not a major problem though - that part of the spreadsheet will just have a lot of zeros in it.

i'm sure that there will be chase cards, they always do. in recent sets

Still hoping for a reduction in the number of chases per set, but not holding my breath.

We got 2 Zombies Today in the Draft, Venom and Moebius ( He reduces cost of 6cots Villains or higher for 2 less and some bonus stats i couldnt remember) but both where Super Rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    We got 2 Zombies Today in the Draft, Venom and Moebius ( He reduces cost of 6cots Villains or higher for 2 less and some bonus stats i couldnt remember) but both where Super Rares.
    You have ASM already?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    You have to try and get photos of these, I'd love to see that Morbius!

Still no confirmation on the Chase rares though. Interesting. With this many people finding packs already, you'd think there'd be at least one chase revealed. Just to give confirmation.

Just be aware that if @Ressless posts any pics, the card text will be in German

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Just be aware that if @Ressless posts any pics, the card text will be in German
    Gut genug.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    I'm preparing for the rarity distribution data gather exercise for Amazing Spider-Man (and I'm hoping I'll actually be able to keep on top of it this time, by collecting the data in a slightly different way), and there is some information I kinda need:

What are the Super Rares and Chase Rares in the set?

(I've not been keeping completely up to date with the spoilers)

coolstuffinc has singles online you can see all the super rares for the set there.

They have pictures for the whole set actually. Kind of disappointed that Morbius is a 7 cost. Maybe if he reduced the cost of zombies, but he isn't much immediate help to villains. He is pretty beefy though.

Wow Common Black Widow is better than the Super Rare Spider-Girl o.O And Kingpin is well not so awesome at first sight,but i i feel you can pull out some strange combos with Black Canary and Black Widow.

Right now Green Goblin and Morbius (sorry that i spelled him wrong before^^,didnt remember him from the cartoons) looking like the most valuable cards here.

After looking at the whole set, I think Carnage: Insane is my favourite card in the set. Not the best, but I'm going to really love splashing him in villain lists. Think of the attack power you can achieve with Teamwork! BAC.

I'm also liking all of the zombies, with the exception of Morbius. I'm going to have to work harder to make him do something, but it'll definitely happen. Go team villains!

Also, not seeing any confirmation of chases. CSI has none listed, so it's possible that they've stopped, unless someone has some proof of them somewhere. Any sources?

Enjoy.

I dont think the Resslessīs card text were in German. What is the company that translate to German? Which sets have you got in german?

Devir has only 2 starters in spanish AVx and Uncanny and one collection: Uncanny.

The premium SRs from this set:
    Quote Originally Posted by bartok View Post

So it's looking more and more like there are NO chase cards in the set. Not necessarily a bad thing because 4 was absurd, but I wouldn't be opposed to chase returning if, and only if, it was kept to about 1 per set. I still want to know if anyone has seen any chase cards from ASM yet or if we have anything official telling us that they are gone though! Anyone have any answers so I can bury the thought?