Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: ASM Gravity Feed Rarity Distribution Thread

  1. #1

    ASM Gravity Feed Rarity Distribution Thread

    It's that time again, folks!

    A new set is upon us, and so it's time to gather rarity distribution stats again.

    Now, as anyone who has looked for the stats for WoL may have figured out for themselves, I found copying across all the figures too time consuming last time, so this time I am doing things a little differently.

    I would be grateful if you could use the following Google Form to enter your numbers:

    ASM Rarity Distribution Data Collection Form

    Only the first two questions require answers, so enter as much data as you wish - you will have to click next through to the last page to submit, but there are only 4 pages.

    I would be very grateful if you could enter as much data as possible - the more numbers we have, the more accurate the summaries will be.

    Speaking of summaries, all the form results will be automatically inserted in to the following spreadsheet:

    ASM Rarity Distributions Spreadsheet

    I will, from time to time, go in, copy-paste formulas into the new data rows, and generate summaries of the data, which I will also post here.

    NOTE: I will not be adding any data to the spreadsheet manually, however, please feel free to post your numbers as comments in this thread either as well as, or instead of, entering them via the form (but, if you do the latter your numbers will not be included in any summaries).

    Thanks.

    And, Please be careful to only enter valid data in to the form.
    Last edited by Scorpion0x17; 11-16-2015 at 02:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Sealed Case:

    Box 1:
    C: 113
    Uc: 45
    R: 19
    SR: 3 ( Hulk and 2 Zombie Green Goblins)

    Box 2:

    C: 115
    Uc: 48
    R: 16
    SR: 1 (Spider-Girl)

    Collectors box (did not include in spreadhseet response form)

    C: 5
    Uc: 2
    R: 1
    SR: 0

    Somehow pulled 2 zombie Green Golbins AND a Hulk SR from the same box. That was certainly a shock! Trade list is also updated, you can find it in the sales and trades section people! I have Teen Titans OP's too :P

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Sealed Case:

    Box 1:
    C: 113
    Uc: 45
    R: 19
    SR: 3 ( Hulk and 2 Zombie Green Goblins)

    Box 2:

    C: 115
    Uc: 48
    R: 16
    SR: 1 (Spider-Girl)

    Collectors box (did not include in spreadhseet response form)

    C: 5
    Uc: 2
    R: 1
    SR: 0

    Somehow pulled 2 zombie Green Golbins AND a Hulk SR from the same box. That was certainly a shock! Trade list is also updated, you can find it in the sales and trades section people! I have Teen Titans OP's too :P
    woah! 3 supes! that is a lot. to bad you got 2 goblins.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    woah! 3 supes! that is a lot. to bad you got 2 goblins.
    Trust me, I'm ok with it. I don't think I'll have any issue trading the spare with someone reputable for what I need :P

  5. #5
    Early reports are indicating between 1 and 3 SRs per feed, and almost 4 per case on average.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Sealed Case:

    Box 1:
    C: 113
    Uc: 45
    R: 19
    SR: 3 ( Hulk and 2 Zombie Green Goblins)
    Did you order from Potomac? If so, I might have your other half of a messed up box.

    I ordered a sealed case

    Box 1
    C: 115
    Uc: 47
    R: 16
    SR: 2 (Spider-Girl and Morbius)

    Box 2 was a strange anomaly

    C: 113
    Uc: 50
    R: 19 (two Blinks and two Blades)
    SR: 0
    91 packs

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Did you order from Potomac? If so, I might have your other half of a messed up box.

    I ordered a sealed case

    Box 1
    C: 115
    Uc: 47
    R: 16
    SR: 2 (Spider-Girl and Morbius)

    Box 2 was a strange anomaly

    C: 113
    Uc: 50
    R: 19 (two Blinks and two Blades)
    SR: 0
    91 packs
    Ow, a 0 SR box!? I feel for ya.

    I also feel like I should mention, I got 3 rare mysterios in box 1 as well

  8. #8

  9. #9
    I hope that 0 Super Rare feed was a fluke and it's not 0-3 Super Rares per feed now.

  10. #10
    There have always been 0 SR feeds. They hopefully remain pretty rare though.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    anyone say yes on chase yet?
    Only got three sets of data in the spreadsheet, and two in the thread but not entered in to the form.

    But one of those data points is from 50 feeds.

    And, so far, 0 chase rares.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Only got three sets of data in the spreadsheet, and two in the thread but not entered in to the form.

    But one of those data points is from 50 feeds.

    And, so far, 0 chase rares.
    thanks for answering

  14. #14
    1 feed

    116 commons
    48 uncommon
    15 rare
    2 super rare (Black Cat, Kingpin)

    One pack had two commons to total 181 cards.

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Lots of weird trends.

    A friend had a box with two iron spider SR's

    I bought 30 packs from the game store today and found 2 Zombie Green Goblin SR's.

    Lots of duplicate Sr's this round.

    I'm getting my feeds in on Saturday and will add my data via the form then.

  19. #19

  20. #20
    Dang, I'm waiting a few days to pick mine up I think. Not impressed with what I'm reading on BGG and here for distribution. Hopefully it picks up.

  21. #21
    Have we seen anything more about people getting 3 SRs in a feed or does that just seem to be an anomaly?

  22. #22

  23. #23
    I just finished updating dm.retrobox and went to open my ASM purchase. Ouch, that was a disappointment.

    There were some serious quality issues with my feed. More than half of the packs were only in 9 varieties. Most extreme was UC Luke Cage + C Dagger of which I had 7 identical packs. On top of that some cards seriously bend (two just broken), one pair of cards ironed over and one pack open.

    As a result I am missing even a set of commons (0 dice of Silver Sable, Hulk or Aunt) and 30 dice short to have 4 of each non Zombie.

    To make the things a bit better I got 2 SRs: Black Cat and Morbius, but I would gladly trade them for the missing dice, commons and uncommons.

  24. #24

  25. #25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •