Thread: Help with lantern team

Another trick is to use something like "Lantern Ring: Not Just Jewelry" The continuous effect means you can keep a Green Lantern affiliation in the field. Assuming your opponent doesn’t have a removal tool for continuous action dice.

Quote Originally Posted by minusmike View Post
    I dig it, this was one I came up with about a month ago. http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=2x...e%20and%20Will
    I'm not sure if Warth rare is being used to its full potential, perhaps changing the Kyle Rayner to one with a when fielded effectvmight be better....or even the Kyle that makes your dudes cheaper to buy.... If you can get a few Jade's out then buy up some dudes, Mogo is cheaper and everything comes outta the used!

Thoughts tomponder anyway.

This Kyle Rayner does work best with Mogo and Warth. I've used it in a constructed team of WoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I'm not sure if Warth rare is being used to its full potential, perhaps changing the Kyle Rayner to one with a when fielded effectvmight be better....or even the Kyle that makes your dudes cheaper to buy.... If you can get a few Jade's out then buy up some dudes, Mogo is cheaper and everything comes outta the used!

Thoughts tomponder anyway.
    Yeah, I put Warth in there mostly to mimic Mogo's ability. I was thinking of swapping it w/ Guy Gardner: Heated to gain that one extra lantern color for St Walker. As far as Kyle Rayner: Artist, I just like that he can turn into a beat stick quick. I know that may not always pan out the way I would like it to, but I think w/ Jade I'll be able o get the ramp that I need for my more expensive dice.

Remember though that Jade only gets you dice when she's KO'd so if she on level 1-2 I might just take the damage when she attacks and send her to Used, or on her level 3 just block with a sidekick. If you're leaving her up as a blocker, I just don't attack then. Giving your opponent the control on when you draw dice isn't the best option.

Warth: Brother might be an option. He KOs automatically at the end of each turn that you don't control another colour lantern, so even if Kyle Rayner is out or Saint Walker, you're prepping a die because you only control blue. (At least that's how I understand it...)

Better off with the four cost Jade uncommon. Either side that attacks with a green lantern character. Easier to prep a die without Knocking out one of your characters.

I have both Jade's common and uncommon. I was contemplating going with the uncommon so that may have to be the update to the team

Quote Originally Posted by minusmike View Post
    I have both Jade's common and uncommon. I was contemplating going with the uncommon so that may have to be the update to the team
    The only problem is the cost of buying her. Should be easy with Kyle Rayner. The Guy Gardner that is also a green lantern helps buying Jade down the path.