Thread: Chat rooms for online play

Chat rooms for online play

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good chat rooms or IRC's to used for finding games on Google Hang outs? If not maybe we could discuss a few options for people to start using. I would love to play a few games online, however my schedule is to chaotic to try any play anything in advance. I do however get a few nights free and if there was a place I could just drop into and talk with people about getting a hangouts match going, I would be very interested.

Thank you in advance for any and all advice.

Zelow.

You could always log into vassal and see if anyone is hanging out there. There are usually a few folks.

You could ask if they would do a hangout with you, but you could also use the program to play. We generally still use hangouts to communicate while using vassal.

I just wish for there to be someone online when I want to play.

There is also a Dice Masters Online FB group for people looking to play, especially via Hangouts or Vassal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    You could always log into vassal and see if anyone is hanging out there. There are usually a few folks.

You could ask if they would do a hangout with you, but you could also use the program to play. We generally still use hangouts to communicate while using vassal.
    Thanks for the advice, love listening to your advice on your pod cast too by the way. Keep up the great work man. You might even like to take a look at the question I posted in the rulings section about how Pick your battles and Ally might interact. Hahaha, I know you like evil things. http://www.thereservepool.com/thread...r-battles-Ally

I get on late most nights (11-12 eastern) on vassal if anyone wants to play send me a pm on here

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    I get on late most nights (11-12 eastern) on vassal if anyone wants to play send me a pm on here
    If he doesn't reply he is either putting a kid back to bed, or he fell asleep on his keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    If he doesn't reply he is either putting a kid back to bed, or he fell asleep on his keyboard
    99% of the time it is the later

Free at 11 PM pacific time Monday - Friday. Sometimes on the Weekends. Really depends

Message me on TRP if you want to play or on google hangouts

Find me under Cristian Coronado or vastgranada@gmail.com