Thread: VCG interviews Golem Arcana Lead Designer Mike Mulvihill Sat. 11/21 @ 6PM on Youtube

VCG interviews Golem Arcana Lead Designer Mike Mulvihill Sat. 11/21 @ 6PM on Youtube

I'm streaming on YouTube this Saturday at 6PM live from Brap's Magic in Burlington, VT. I'll be joined by renowned game designer Mike Mulvihill. Anyone interested in boardgaming I encourage you to tune in. Mike has been the game designer for Shadowrun, Mage Knight, Heroclix and now he's currently the lead game designer for Golem Arcana.
    We'll be discussing the current rebalancing that is taking place in Golem Arcana, the current "Conquest of Ertsu" organized play campaign and the plans for 2016.
    Mike is a very busy gentleman so having him take time out of his schedule to chat with me is a huge honor and I hope you all can tune in. -Doug
    YouTube.com/victoryconditiongaming1
    Twitter.com/DougVCGaming
    Facebook.com/victoryconditiongaming
    Twitch.tv/victoryconditiongaming

IIRC he was heavily involved in the original iteration Heroclix, right?

I've heard him on Ludology. He has interesting ideas. I'm still not sold on Golem Arcana, but I can appreciate the idea of doing a lot of things to get out of the way of just playing the game.