Thread: ALLY ablity

While in the Field, Sidekicks are characters. So I'm not sure what you're asking. Aunt May would still be a character, a Spider-Friends character, a character with purchase cost 2, a character on level 1/2/3, and also a Sidekick for any ability that counts (fielded) Sidekicks or targets Sidekicks.

Aunt May counts as Sidekick.

She has a Character Card and is a Character die, but for effects she is a sidekick in the field. Now again, can we name sidekicks? Well i think this characters can be named.

My question would be, is she a Sidekick when she is fielded or after it? I would say, she is a sidekick when fielded, so White Tiger Common would get the boost from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Aunt May counts as Sidekick.

She has a Character Card and is a Character die, but for effects she is a sidekick in the field. Now again, can we name sidekicks? Well i think this characters can be named.
    She can be named as "Aunt May". Whether she can be named as "Sidekick" is debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    My question would be, is she a Sidekick when she is fielded or after it? I would say, she is a sidekick when fielded, so White Tiger Common would get the boost from her.
    She is a Sidekick as soon as she enters the field.