Thread: Article: The Reserve Pool Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 All Things Spider-Man

Article: The Reserve Pool Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 All Things Spider-Man

I am sorry to say, that the Team with The Joker-Red Hood i would say just works on the things the player is doing.
    Did you mentioned that? So it is a theory Team but not a practical right now until ruling :/ .

I wish it was. But until then only with things the Player can do.

"You" is defined by you and your characters. See Imprisoned for an example of when "you" includes you and your characters.

He's right, when you have an active character it is controlled by you, so it is you dealing damage with it. It can be character damage or direct damage from an action. Also if we are going to be a stickler about wording, if it was you then you would have to be a card yourself to trigger the joker, which is impossible so its actions and characters that you control, along with globals you activate.

I hope so , that it works like that, i mean i didnt found right now a single character card where the word "deal X dmg" was combined with "you" so i stay positive to work with him.

But still then there is a answer missing for the disbelievers..

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    I hope so , that it works like that, i mean i didnt found right now a single character card where the word "deal X dmg" was combined with "you" so i stay positive to work with him.

But still then there is a answer missing for the disbelievers..
    It comes down to common sense in this case. If you have to deal a character damage that is impossible. Basically what you are saying by asking for a wording is asking wizkids if they intended that character to do literally nothing since a player cannot do damage without the help of a card or die.