Thread: ASM Higher average character purchase cost and high fielding costs?

thats actually a good point, they may want to slow down the game for the sake of underdog, but my feeling is they are more trying to limit the number of lower cost characters in sets so you can't just load up on 2 and 3 cost characters.

Also, it is providing better cards to use imprison with.

This reminds me.

What happened to @TRPEvan ?

Hope he is still around and part of the team.

Yeah, we noticed this too down at my FLGS last night.

One guy suggested that they've made ramp too easy and it's a direct design reaction to that.

It's a shame, because as we were excitedly opening up boosters and reading the cards we were finding ourselves saying "that's good, but *card x* is cheaper & pretty much does the same", which would indicate we're just going to see the old stuff remained the preferred choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    This reminds me.

Evan is still around but working on his schooling iirc. His financial capability is less Dicemasters inclined of late, and thus he has been taking a break.

We hope he still plans to do numbers articles, but that is entirely up to him. I agree that we hope he can find the time and interest, I always loved said articles.

On the other hand, if anyone else is so motivated, you could do a similar type of article and post it to the blog section, chances are we would promote that to the front page in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    This reminds me.

I see him occasionally at the local stores when he DM's his D&D group - he didn't make any formal announcement, but yeah he's been finished with the game/site for a while.