Thread: Article: Reading the Rainbow Amazing Spider-Man Draft Episode 1 Economy

Article: Reading the Rainbow Amazing Spider-Man Draft Episode 1 Economy

Silver Sable: Hero For Hire
    Lizard: Sewer Dweller
    Kraven the Hunter: Sergei Kravenoff
    Vulture: Adrian Toomes

Bring PolyMorph if you get at least 2 dice for this silver sable. Even 1 die is good since you can sacrifice her then polymorph her back and sacrifice her again to make vulture unblockable for a minimum of 10 - Maximum 12; have some form of overcrush and this is a powerful hit.

Im not sure if you can use Kravens sacrificed character to proc Sables ability but if you can, double duty sacrifices are amazing.

Use Lizard as your assassin to keep the chumps from blocking him. (not the greatest assassin but this is an okay way to use him if you get stuck with him in a draft)
    Last edited by JamesG; 11-23-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Silver Sable: Hero For Hire
    Lizard: Sewer Dweller
    Kraven the Hunter: Sergei Kravenoff
    Vulture: Adrian Toomes

Im not sure if you can use Kravens sacrificed character to proc Sables ability but if you can, double duty sacrifices are amazing.
    I used the Sable, Kraven and Lizard combos today during my Rainbow Draft to win it.

Sable and Kraven's combo does work because of the way Kraven's card is written. It says "may sacrifice a character" and not "must sacrifice a character." Using "may" gives you a choice, making Kraven's ability passive and not a demand. Thus it gives you the option to use Sable to activate his and her abilities simultaneously.

Sable is the must have card for draft. My draft only had 2 and I got them both. Everybody passed her over for all the Black Widows, which their were about 7-8. I was surprised I was able to get them even though I pulled her and skipped her card first pull.

The team I had was:

1 Aunt May: Caring Aunt
    1 Gwen Stacy: Earth-65
    3 Lizard: Sewer Dweller
    2 Mary Jane: Jackpot
    1 Black Cat: Probability Control
    2 Silver Sable: Hero For Hire
    2 Spider-Man: Great Responsibility
    2 Kraven the Hunter: Sergei Kravenoff

Big Entrance
    Ready To Rocket