Thread: Counter to Prismatic Spray

Counter to Prismatic Spray

With so many cards relying on character abilities, I'd expect to see more prismatic spray. What is a good counter to Prismatic Spray?

Quote Originally Posted by Judgemental View Post

This guy has been my go to, not playing with Prof X at all being the other . Spray is much slower coming when it has to churn through a bag.
    You are now my new best friend, missed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    You are now my new best friend, missed this one.
    Are there others? I couldn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    Are there others? I couldn't find one.
    Doomcaliber Knight - Skeletal Warrior is the only card in the game that can cancel prismatic spray.

However you can also use Constantine - Anti hero to force your opponent to reroll actions after their roll and reroll step. Many players use this Constantine as he is much easier to get onto the board then the Doomcaliber Knight - Skeletal Warrior.

Those are the only 2 cards that can stop Prismatic spray however.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakolich View Post
    Doomcaliber Knight - Skeletal Warrior is the only card in the game that can cancel prismatic spray.

However you can also use Constantine - Anti hero to force your opponent to reroll actions after their roll and reroll step. Many players use this Constantine as he is much easier to get onto the board then the Doomcaliber Knight - Skeletal Warrior.

Those are the only 2 cards that can stop Prismatic spray however.
    Good call Drakolich, considering how often you have used it against me I should have thought of it. Been stuck on Hellblazer since I got him!

Just to add to this, the reason I've also preferred Skeletal Warrior is that no amount of Parallax Global will matter. So if your main goal is to stop a spray to use a human paladin global or fielded captain america - super soldier vs a Lantern Ring - Limited Only By Imagination team, these teams often bring Parallax from what I have seen, Doomcaliber Knight becomes the only answer in that case.

That being said, I've also used Anti-Hero with some success vs Swarm and Spray teams in the past. Those lists being less combo intensive, generally did not have Parallax on them .

Thanks guys. This was a lot of help. I'm putting together an OP team where we need one card from each of the eight sets. I was thinking about using it and how to counter it if I face it.