Thread: Favorite/Least Favorite cards in ASM

Favorite: Whatever wins me the most games.

Least favorite: I dunno, but I think Underdog is a pretty lame mechanic.

Fav card is rare Agent Venom. He does so much: beats face, makes sidekicks, provides a global, combos with so many cards. Try him with magic missile, human torch, gobby, save civilians, and iceman global.

Least fav cards are cloak and dagger. For a pair of characters that want to be on the field together they decide to put mediocore underdog abilities on most of them. Compare them to how well Indigo and Munk play well together.

I really dislike the art on spiderwoman they really could have chosen something much nicer and less globulous

fav card right now, Gladiator - Kallark

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCactus View Post
    I really dislike the art on spiderwoman they really could have chosen something much nicer and less globulous

fav card right now, Gladiator - Kallark

I really like the common doc ock.

In draft he's great if you catch them with no non-spider friends. He can be interesting in constructed with the core set spider man that gives out his affiliation.

He's probably one of my favorite cards in the set. I also really like Kraven (all three rarities). His cost is high but his effects make up for it usually. It's pretty neat to see them not just costing characters high to cost them high.

If I get a third favorite card is Rare Mary Jane. I'd say she's a sleeper but I think we all know she's great!

My least favorite card has to be Rhino his ability is okay but not overly impressive.

Favorite: Uncommon Lizard.

Least Favorite: Iceman (all versions).

Favorite Card: Web Shooters - Common(This guy is a work horse in drafts)
    Least Favorite Card: Kraven the Hunter, pretty much all of them.

Least favorite - Super Rare Hulk. Can someone explain to me the theory behind this card? What is it supposed to do exactly, and will those situations even pop up in the time it takes to amass 8 energy, blow your turn on the purchase, then somehow field the thing AND get aftershock to trigger?

Favorite - Betrayal BAC.
    Life Gain ability options on quite a few cards.
    I'm also glad they introduced so many "fan favorite" characters, even if some abilities aren't top notch.

Favourite: Mysterio - Dr. Ludwig Reinhart. Beefy stats, a workable, interesting and challenging form of ramp.
    Least Favourite: Iron Spidey. All of them are expensive, he isn't really a character/ armour I like from the comics. Worst of all though he has a SR version and the collector in me knows I'm going to have to spend some money to obtain the dumb card.