Thread: A little help with my mask team please

A little help with my mask team please

alright, so this is the team im running currently I would love some input from you folks, it does really well but I feel like it lacks a solid win condition so here is what Im running

Distraction (for the global)
    Polymorph (this is changeable)

Morphing Jar :Canopic Jar x4
    Psylock : Kwannon x3
    Mister Fantastic : Brilliant Scientist x3 (cheap big blocker)
    Storm: Goddess of the plains x3 (board whipe, then pull her back with distraction)
    Raven:Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos! x2 (so they cant target my guys with distraction or anything else)
    Professor x: recruiting young mutants x1 (global)
    Paralax :Source of terror x2 (ability and global are helpful)
    Loki: Gem Keeper x2

any ideas or suggestions would be amazing, I have pretty much everything thats not super rare thanks!

I run a mask deck that is very similar, but I like to run lyssa drak future sight in the 3 spot. She is a beast in control decks and sneaking in 2 damage here and there (it adds up fast). I also run the storm wind rider for more damage and control.

If you are running Mr Fantastic and Raven, I see no reason not to use Beast 666. Force to attack, block with multiple beasts, draw dice. The Raven just makes your Beasts immune to Mr F's global.

I too second Uncommon Lyssa Drak paired with Loki can be crippling. Storm wind rider is always amazing.

Also if you intend to go completely mask, may I suggest using at least one basic action that you are still happy to buy if you don't roll any masks.

When playing any single energy type you can always consider Lantern Ring rare for a kill condition, you have parallax already to turn fielded morphing jars/cheap mask characters into juicy masks for it as needed:

As for ASM:

Mary Jane - MJ (R) + Venom - Staggering Symbiote (SR) is a neat combo if you have access to it. Supported with Giant Man - Dr. Henry Pym (c) to have more beaters and dice to give overcrush to. You can even use the new BAC Back for Seconds to guarantee those level 3 7/7 faces, you just need to have the underdog stipulation.

And from the starter:

Carnage - Sinister is a mask beatstick with its own overcrush that shouldn't be forgotten.

And the WoL Starter:

and

These are awesome midrange beaters with neat abilities and a useful global, despite being a little heavy on the fielding cost side.

Zombie Gladiator from AoU, if you have the SR, while a bolt character himself will have great synergy with an all mask team due to his ability, combo it with MJ

That's all I can think of for now for kill condition ideas for masks, good luck with your team building!