Thread: All those Zombie SR cards

All those Zombie SR cards

I was thinking, it was a shame that WK didnt do something specific on Blade in ASM for like a +A/+D against all the Zombie type cards. ok he's a vampire hunter, and I dont know if Marvel even have a 'zombie hunter' type character, but Blade would have been a nice card to have an addendum of +2A against Zombie types..

I wonder if there is an overarching plan for all these Zombie SR cards every set has.. or if there will be any specific counter cards..

The zombies themselves are all a specific type of "counter card" for the most part (thinking about Gladiator which is more of an attacker), and none of them are even close to "overpowered" status.

I highly doubt Wizkids is planning new cards based on countering the existing zombie SR cards, as they are only a max 1 die type of card, so it's not like you really need specific characters to get attack boosts against them or anything

also, zombies definitely aren't vampires, as Morbius is a zombie version OF a vampire, and in the Marvel Comics (as opposed to the Black Lanterns in DC which are an actual "thing"), the zombies have a "z-virus," and from what I remember there wasn't any specific zombie hunter

I also, like I said, just don't think they're exactly the type of card/die that a +attack type of power is really the best way to deal with them.

The only reason I'd like it is because there are several cards in WoL that give specific bonuses against Black Lanterns (which are also single-die cards). It'd be nice to have at least one or two "anti-Zombie" cards for theme.