Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Another few questions answered on Rules Forum

  1. #1

    Another few questions answered on Rules Forum

    Picked a couple dousies if I do say so myself, really needed the clarification on those.

  2. #2
    3) What should happen in both cases is that you pay for the Global Ability when you'd normally be able to during your own turn, and immediately your opponent does their portion of it. There is no waiting until later in the turn.
    There goes the theory about bringing in Underdogs :/ At least they stated clear what should happen.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    There goes the theory about bringing in Underdogs :/ At least they stated clear what should happen.
    That's one is good, but the other two I was being sarcastic about.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    Picked a couple dousies if I do say so myself, really needed the clarification on those.
    What are you talking about, I was totally curious about how Lizard works:

    While Lizard is active, when any character die leaves the Field Zone during your turn, target character die can't block Lizard this turn.
    Just to clarify: "target character" here means "any character I choose" and not "that character that just left the Field Zone". Correct?
    Who would ever have known other wise that this WAS CORRECT!!!!

    I don't want to dismiss any question that gets posted. If the person doesn't know, then it is good to ask. But surely WizKids must know that this isn't particularly pertinent.

    At least we are getting answers I suppose.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSaidScott View Post
    What are you talking about, I was totally curious about how Lizard works:



    Who would ever have known other wise that this WAS CORRECT!!!!

    I don't want to dismiss any question that gets posted. If the person doesn't know, then it is good to ask. But surely WizKids must know that this isn't particularly pertinent.

    At least we are getting answers I suppose.
    If we get one+ a day, I am fine with some days not being as relevant. Also that lizard question was on the same day as the Parallax question, so the Lizard one was a freebie.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    If we get one+ a day, I am fine with some days not being as relevant. Also that lizard question was on the same day as the Parallax question, so the Lizard one was a freebie.
    Yeah, I was so mad about the Lizard question, then I saw some of the other rulings and I am in complete agreement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •