Thread: 2015 World's Dice Masters Champion - Design a Card

2015 World's Dice Masters Champion - Design a Card

I recall that the winner of the 2015 Dice Masters World Champion would be able to Design a Dice Masters card as part of grand prize. Has there been any word on what this will look like? Which character? Is it still happening?

See the link below for the described Wizkids prize details:
    http://wizkidseventsystem.com/wp/201...-championship/

I handed off my submission before GenCon and haven't heard anything from WK since. Take that for what you will.

I'd guess, if it was a Marvel character, we could see it in Civil War. ASM was likely already sent to the printer at that time.

Any hints at the type of card you designed?

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Likely a gag order. Don't fret, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to chat about it soon enough. Though, @alleyviper , if there isn't a gag order, I too would love a hint, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Likely a gag order. Don't fret, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to chat about it soon enough. Though, @alleyviper , if there isn't a gag order, I too would love a hint, haha!
    Exactly why I asked for a hint, if we knew the type of card (BAC, Action, or character) we could speculate all day while amusing Alleyviper.

It's a Dormammu that counters Hulk, Vulture, Venom, and Agent Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by POWatson View Post
    Alleyviper won't even hint what the card is so our Thursday night group tries to come up with new and more awful cards every week as a guess.
    What is the worse one proposed so far?