Thread: Ladies first

Ladies first

Lads and lasses of the dice domain! Mrs Nemesis is looking to maybe play next weekend at a local PDC event and she needs a team. She's not there to be über competitive, but rather have fun. To this end, she wants me to build an all girl team! Now, I'm not saying it needs to crush but it would be fan-fricken-tastic if she could at least win one or two!

So I'm here looking for some suggestions on what to add or build. Please keep in mind I don't have Tsarina

So.... Help me help her and let's make something fun and with potential!

I built one for my wife last week actually, let me find it quick it's really fun!

http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=3x...25wol;3x137bff

Storm and black cat may be a bit redundant but it's still fun!

Plus you have Big entrance and 3 females of different types with a 0/0/1 fielding cost, so if your opponent brings PXG watch out for the fem-swarm.
    -MJ Overcursh on She-hulk, or she-hulk and storm can be a killer combo as they may not have enough left to block her.
    -Kitty Pryde, Black Widow and the Injection Fairy make a decent big entrance agro team.
    -Resurrection is your best prep since you will want to be rolling lots of Widows.
    -Cheetah can ping away at opponents as well.
    -The best news is this team uses only one R

(SR scarlet witch is also great for my wife, a third roll helps get rid of a lot of dice frustration).

I had this team last Sunday.

4 Black Widow: Stinger (anti-Cheetah)
    2 Maria Hill: Avengers Liaison (pair with Supergirl during attacks)
    2 Lyssa Drak: Future Sight (anti-Cheetah)
    2 Catwoman: Femme Fatale (KO characters)
    3 Silver Sable: Hero For Hire (sacrifice to make either Maria or X-23 unblockable)
    2 Scarlet Witch: Controls Probability
    3 X-23: Scent Of A Murderer (if you can't get Supergirl out)
    2 Supergirl: Angry Alien

My Catwoman didn't work at all in all my games, so you can replace her with with either a Black Cat: Probability Control, Psylocke: Kwannon the Assassin, or Gamora: Assassin.

If she doesn't want to do the Sable, Maria, and Supergirl combo. Replace Maria with Mary Jane: First Aid to restore health and Magik: Illyana Rasputina, who is a great blocker.

Sweet stuff! Thanks so far!

I know Lyssa Drak is one she liked in WoL draft.

Was thinking of starting with a reroll control theme with say Black Canary, Black Cat and / or Storm. Follow up with Lyssa Drak, and Psylocke. Draw die with Catwoman and Jade. Bleez for Lantern Rings and a finisher like She-hulk to bring the beats. Wasp and Mera are on the radar as well.

Gonna test some during the week here and see how it goes! Keep the ideas coming!!

Definitely consider Mary Jane, she's like a one sided she-hulk for non villains!

You could try a build with the females in the Spidey-Friends affiliation

Your team has no win condition. All you have is characters who either; block, KO, or ramp. You need a heavy hitter or a character designed to slip through your opponent's defense.

I really recommend She-Hulk UC and Cheetah C,.

Between Cheetah C and Black Widow C (ASM) you'll have lots of 1 point pings.

She-hulk and either MJ, Storm or Psylocke can slip some big numbers.

She requires two blockers so if they reroll poorly with Storm she may get through. MJ can give her big states overcrush and Psylocke can off a blocker possible letting a she-hulk slip through.

From your team I would drop storm for the 4 cost equivalent that rerolls all when attacking, and drop Zatanna for She-hulk UC and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by KennedyHawk View Post
    I really recommend She-Hulk UC and Cheetah C,.

Between Cheetah C and Black Widow C (ASM) you'll have lots of 1 point pings.

She-hulk and either MJ, Storm or Psylocke can slip some big numbers.

She requires two blockers so if they reroll poorly with Storm she may get through. MJ can give her big states overcrush and Psylocke can off a blocker possible letting a she-hulk slip through.

From your team I would drop storm for the 4 cost equivalent that rerolls all when attacking, and drop Zatanna for She-hulk UC and see how it goes.
    If I switch Storms I lose the reroll damage effect, but can reroll their whole team.

I think even though Zatanna's stats are slightly worse, might it better to drop Jade instead? Zatanna will draw a die more reliably...

Black Cat, although good, is unreliable depending on the underdog.

So heres what I'm thinking:
    Out
    Jade
    Black Cat

In
    She Hulk
    Black Widow (asm)

Swap
    Storms - Wind Rider for Goddess of the Plains

However at this point... I now need to make two teams with all girls so i think it might be time for a complete over haul!