Thread: Anti-Monitor + Feedback + Fighting = I Win!

Anti-Monitor + Feedback + Fighting = I Win!

Does this combo work? I'm a little unsure when it comes to Anti-Monitor's ability timing with Fighting.

The way I think it goes is:

Lets say both my opponent and I are walled up with a bunch of Sidekicks.

1. I play both Feedback and Fighting.
    2. I attack with Anti-Monitor.
    3. Anti-Monitor's ability goes into effect during Attack phase KO'ing all Sidekicks on the Field before opponent assigns blockers.
    4. He takes 1 damage each from his KO'd Sidekicks from Feedback.
    5. My Sidekicks that are KO'd forcing opponent to KO more character dice from Fighting.
    6. Opponent takes more damage from Feedback.

Opponent's wall is down and my attackers go in almost unopposed for the win!

Yes it does, if I were you I would pair this with the beholder global and white tiger global. This Combo right here would actually be the perfect reason to hold off on using an action with beholder global.

This setup works exactly like you describe, but you should also consider using Red-Eyes Black Dragon - Inferno blast. He has the same effect and stats as Anti-Monitor, but with one extra fielding cost on his level 3 face and he gets +2A for each sidekick that was knocked out. That gives you a lot more beef for your buck and can allow you to win without needing Feedback's extra damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromanticer View Post
    This setup works exactly like you describe, but you should also consider using Red-Eyes Black Dragon - Inferno blast. He has the same effect and stats as Anti-Monitor, but with one extra fielding cost on his level 3 face and he gets +2A for each sidekick that was knocked out. That gives you a lot more beef for your buck and can allow you to win without needing Feedback's extra damage.
    This. Oh so this. I've done a Red-Eyes+ Fighting combo with White Tiger, and it works really well. You should also note that Mary Jane - MJ can give Overcrush to Red-Eyes Black Dragon, but not to Anti-Monitor (since she can only give it to a non-villain). Using MJ could turn this from a neat combo that takes a chunk of health to a neat combo that ends the game. Just some food for thought.