Thread: Spider Woman

Spider Woman

Hello all!

I am new to DiceMasters, and have a question that came up for my friend and I this weekend. I'm sure this has probably been asked before, so I apologize in advance, there's a lot to sort through here.

I have the Spider-Man Starter Set which includes a Spider Woman. This weekend I bought some Age of Ultron Boosters (I have that starter set too), and found a Spider Woman die in there too. The color seemed a bit off, one was a brighter yellow, and the mask seemed bigger on one, other than that all the stats on the die were the same.

My friend says this makes it a different die, and therefore cannot be played with the Spider-Man set cards and die. I argued that although the color was slightly off, not a complete redesign, and the stats were the same, therefore they could be played.

What is the official answer?

Officially, they cannot be used interchangeably.

However, proxying game pieces is common when first starting out. If you are not at anything official, feel free to mix them. If you do plan to get competitive with her, you could trade for dice, buy more packs or even buy a second starter if you are desperate (don't recommend it).

Glad to see you guys getting into the game, if you have any other questions just ask!