Thread: Avenger vs X-Men

Avenger vs X-Men

Hello all!

Do we know if this set has been discontinued? I have read that there may be reprints coming, but have not seen any confirmation. I emailed WizKids about this, and a few other questions a while ago, but have not gotten a reply.

As a new player, I have read a lot about these cards, and would love to add some of these to my collection, but really don;t want to buy them as singles.

Thanks!

Last I checked with my local store, it was not officially listed as discontinued with their distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by StrieEyes View Post
    Hello all!

Do we know if this set has been discontinued? I have read that there may be reprints coming, but have not seen any confirmation. I emailed WizKids about this, and a few other questions a while ago, but have not gotten a reply.

As a new player, I have read a lot about these cards, and would love to add some of these to my collection, but really don;t want to buy them as singles.

Thanks!
    I ordered and bought 2 feeds from my local store last week so they are still available.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLDRAGE View Post
    I ordered and bought 2 feeds from my local store last week so they are still available.
    There are feeds to be ordered? Do you know what distributor?

My FLGS is actively trying to procure these from Diamond Distributors here in the US. They are showing a reprint coming, just not an available date.

Just like in MTG they can only print a set for so long, I would have trouble finding boxes for anything old in MTG as well.