Thread: PDC Card usage

PDC Card usage

So with 2 weeks of results from PDC
    I have used my Cut and Paste skill and then some google sheet skills and made a chart showing the top 41 cards out the 121 different cards used

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Happy to see that my team will be adding 4 new characters to that list.

My store is just a bit slow reporting the results because the DM guy has Monday and Tuesdays off.

I can't believe I'm the only one who used white tiger!

Hellblazer with a really strong showing, does that surprise anyone?

With the popularity of Guy Gardner rush teams wouldn't it be smart to combine Constantine and Lyssa Drak? I see a lot of Constantines but only 2 Lyssas. I would think that would help slow down the rush teams by making them pay 2 life to field a character that they can't use until their next turn. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    With the popularity of Guy Gardner rush teams wouldn't it be smart to combine Constantine and Lyssa Drak? I see a lot of Constantines but only 2 Lyssas. I would think that would help slow down the rush teams by making them pay 2 life to field a character that they can't use until their next turn. Am I missing something?
    Only any early aggression/pressure you were hoping to put on.

Also, not letting Guy attack with Hellblazer is a great way to let the opponent build their Guy field up really well.