Thread: Article: The Reserve Pool Podcast Season 2 Episode 6 Dice the Halls

Article: The Reserve Pool Podcast Season 2 Episode 6 Dice the Halls

So, suggestions on which dice tower to go for?

Yes, Jinzo is basically an Umber Hulk stats character that I uses as an economic bulldozer. Usually I can get advantages with other tools, but sometimes my opponent rolls level 3 characters, perfect ramp and has a human paladin. Jinzo and wall up.

The name of that team IS "Hulk Meta." The pun is, that the team uses Umber "Hulk" to counter the prevelant lvl 1 and 2 Hulks that are out there.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, I blame Isaac for making the joke about a team using Thunderball Ross and Planet Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    The name of that team IS "Hulk Meta." The pun is, that the team uses Umber "Hulk" to counter the prevelant lvl 1 and 2 Hulks that are out there.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, I blame Isaac for making the joke about a team using Thunderball Ross and Planet Hulk
    That's what it was then.

I was at work, and couldn't give the podcast full attention. So when he mentioned hulk meta and thunderbolt ross, I was intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by ctuchik View Post
    That's what it was then.

I was at work, and couldn't give the podcast full attention. So when he mentioned hulk meta and thunderbolt ross, I was intrigued.

Glad it caught your attention, but yes this is the Umber variety of Hulk. 😃