Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	4060

Thoughts?

---------------
    Steam Name = CaptainSave-A-Hoe

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I love Lanterm Ring, just not as an add on, its gotta be the main win con. If you're trying for a lantern team, it needs to be faster.
    It can be a secondary win condition. Added with Nova plus the Iceman Global I can do around 10 to 15 damage in one attack.

Quote Originally Posted by fitopineda View Post
    i dont like ... if you are gonna aggro then you doit but you cant mix aggro with control
    Is that because you dont approve of aggro and control in the same team or your opinion that it will not work?

I've created aggro control teams and they have been successful.

Aggro control is a thing, there is no denying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    Aggro control is a thing, there is no denying that.
    Around 85 to 90% of my constructed teams have aggro control.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Is that because you dont approve of aggro and control in the same team or your opinion that it will not work?

I've created aggro control teams and they have been successful.
    well .. we have to play then... and let's see what you have xD .. thats the only way to prove you that you cant mix... however, you can add anti-meta on team like captain american against lintern ring and phoenix on jinzo and that.

well .. we have to play then... and let's see what you have xD .. thats the only way to prove you that you cant mix... however, you can add anti-meta on team like captain american against lintern ring and phoenix on jinzo and that.
    You've never heard of magic the gathering have you, they have so many articles about mixing strategies. Control combo is a very potent mix, along with control aggro.

The one thing you have to focus on is what kind of control you are using, you can't use slow control cards with aggro cards. Cards like wasp and Constantine fit very well into aggro teams because they add a soft version of control to supplement your aggro damage. The one thing aggro control does better than regular aggro is that it can go past early game and survive.

well .. we have to play then... and let's see what you have xD .. thats the only way to prove you that you cant mix... .
    You mean I can prove that I can mix aggro and control teams? My very first team was a heavy aggro control team. I've won many games with experienced people. You forget that the player is the most important thing to piloting a deck.

Quote Originally Posted by fitopineda
    however, you can add anti-meta on team like captain american against lintern ring and phoenix on jinzo and that
    I didnt understand this part. Can you type it out clearly.
    Last edited by VastSpartan; 12-25-2015 at 02:30 PM.