Thread: Article: The Transition Zone: All I Want For Christmas

On the App front - there is a quarriors app game on iOS- it wouldn't be too challenging to code a Dicemasters app too as they're already 2/3 of the way there...

The biggest thing I want Dice Masters Claus (or would that be Santa WizKids ) to leave in my stocking is a change in delivery and reorder to my FLGS locations. One store telling you something can be an excuse, someone blowing smoke up your trousers. 5 stores telling you about their difficulty in getting shipments in a timely manner is pretty believable. The only local store that tries to actively support a DM scene with OP prize support still doesn't have any ASM product. Other than that, the stockings have been hung with care; one FLGS is now carrying singles and Grampa just got Prismatic Spray to play with. Happy Festivus, everybody.

My DM wish is to limit the number of super rares to four a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I would like 3 months between sets and a chance to find missing dice.

Buuut what I want most of all from Jolly Ole St. Wizkids is better design and development so we aren't all confused by every third card!

Oh....and a gaurentee that when I open a card, it's die will be in the same pack.
    I have heard about the possibility of opening a pack and getting the wrong die (after all, WizKids lists the possibility in the Rainbow Draft rules), but it has never happened to me or to any of other 5 people I play with on a regular basis. That would be....frustrating.

I would not mind some TMNT set info for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeBrew View Post
    I have heard about the possibility of opening a pack and getting the wrong die (after all, WizKids lists the possibility in the Rainbow Draft rules), but it has never happened to me or to any of other 5 people I play with on a regular basis. That would be....frustrating.

I've actually had it happen three times. Once with a Iron Spidey SR, once with a Rhino UC and once with a Blink UC/C. The Blink pack had two Blinks and only one Blink die. The other was a Lizard.