Thread: Anybody here into marvel mobile games?

Anybody here into marvel mobile games?

Just curious if anybody here is into marvel mobile games and if so what is your favorite so far?

I'll start and say mine is future fight. I'm a big fan of the marvel ultimate alliance style dungeon crawler so this game was a definite hit for me. I prolly spend more time on that game than I do working. Lots of marvel characters to play from that genuinely feel like there comic book counterparts. Community support is great, the devs actually listen to player suggestions, and the game doesn't feel like a mobile game where i have to invest money to play. Also I get to play as black bolt and that is always a plus for me.

I was playing the Contest of Champions game but it got old really quick. This one you mention sounds interesting, I may have to look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    I was playing the Contest of Champions game but it got old really quick. This one you mention sounds interesting, I may have to look into it!
    Yeah check it out. I use to play contest of champions too until I got bored that all the characters were similar in design and there was a huge pay wall to get far in the game. Future fight was quite a breathe of fresh air from COC.