Thread: South Florida Dice Masters Community.

South Florida Dice Masters Community.

I have recently picked up dice masters and I am saddened to find out there are no stores hosting events down here in south florida. the closest store is in orlando. Im starting this thread to find players in the broward county area that are interested in dice masters. either to meet up and play at a local store during open game nights, or to make a large enough player base to convince a store to host dice masters events. so if youre interested in anything ive mentioned post a reply or message me. Also if you host a game night and are looking for another player Im available lol. I myself live in the N. Lauderdale/Margate area.(hope i posted this thread in the right spot lol)

There are a slew of guys from Melbourne FL, but not much south of that. If you ever get over to the gulf coast, would be happy to see you in Tampa. Also, the WKO in February or PDC States in March would be events that are totally worth making a day trip for. PS, see you there.

Tates!! How you doing? I was checking the forum for updates and saw your post, so I created a login to answer. I'm with a group of 9 that meets every Tuesday and Saturdays to play. Usually Sat we play heroclix first then Dice. On Tues, though is when we do prize support and we are going to start getting all the OP stuff. Hope this helps. Not sure if there is a way to PM, I can give you my email to get you the info.

I am one of the crew in Melbourne, if you ever want to come up, we usually play every Saturday (though the next 2 most of us will be at the PDC events). The store is located on 192 exit 180, Famous Faces and Funnies + get Your Fun On.

I'm down here in Broward. NE part of the county - Deerfield area. Just started playing last week. Not new to games though so I understand the concepts in the game.

Used to play Clix at crossroads/PPF and GXE. Stopped clix awhile back and play lots of board games now. Would be up for meeting up somewhere.

Any of you SFl guys going to the The PDCs tomorrow in Tampa or Lakeland next week? Or the Orlando WKO? How about Dice Tower Con? I'll be at all of those events if you guys are interested in meeting up. Just look for the TRP shirt ! (but not every day at Dice Tower, I'll be running a DM event there I think, thats the day I'll have the shirt on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Any of you SFl guys going to the The PDCs tomorrow in Tampa or Lakeland next week? Or the Orlando WKO? How about Dice Tower Con? I'll be at all of those events if you guys are interested in meeting up. Just look for the TRP shirt ! (but not every day at Dice Tower, I'll be running a DM event there I think, thats the day I'll have the shirt on.)
    I'm attending the WKO February in Orlando. I look forward to meeting you! Love all of your builds and tips!

We had a great time in new tampa today, 13 folks and everyone had fun.

Some news to all Florida DMers, the PDC event scheduled for next weekend has been pushed back a week. There was a miscommunication between the PDC staff and the local store staff.

We had a great time in new tampa today, 13 folks and everyone had fun.

Some news to all Florida DMers, the PDC event scheduled for next weekend has been pushed back a week. There was a miscommunication between the PDC staff and the local store staff.
    Wait so, Lakeland is the following weekend on the 23rd?

Correct. I just found out myself. Apparently there was some miscommunication when the date was originally entered, and a change has yet to be made on the PDC site, but the store won't be holding the event until the 23rd.

Correct. I just found out myself. Apparently there was some miscommunication when the date was originally entered, and a change has yet to be made on the PDC site, but the store won't be holding the event until the 23rd.
    Good to know. See you then.

Hey!

I am in the West Palm beach area and when I asked in past present future (palm beach location) about any dicemasters events they said they didn't do it and there was like one guy who plays it. They did say I should just come in with my stuff and maybe someone would want to play lol. I just started a couple months ago and really only get to play when I visit my friend in Tampa. So I have been searching the palm beach area myself.

Liz

Where can I find the dates for the Orlando and Dice Tower con?

Dice Tower Con sold out in... November, but is in the middle of July.

The WKO is February 20th and 21st at fashion Square Mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Enefara View Post
    Hey!

I am in the West Palm beach area and when I asked in past present future (palm beach location) about any dicemasters events they said they didn't do it and there was like one guy who plays it. They did say I should just come in with my stuff and maybe someone would want to play lol. I just started a couple months ago and really only get to play when I visit my friend in Tampa. So I have been searching the palm beach area myself.

Liz

Not sure if going to Lauderdale is too far, but as I mention above, we meet (now, starting this week) Wednesdays and Saturdays. We are always welcoming new people to join.

Here in Melbourne we play every weekend. If you mention coming up, I will make sure a fair amount of the players are there.

I'm from melbourne and I know bahamut7. He has been to my house! I have to work on some code this weekend for work or I'd join the pdc event.

I haven't preregistered for the orlando WKO but it sounds like a lot of fun... I guess I'll try to get around to see if my wife and I can participate.

Quote Originally Posted by atern View Post
    I'm from melbourne and I know bahamut7. He has been to my house! I have to work on some code this weekend for work or I'd join the pdc event.

I haven't preregistered for the orlando WKO but it sounds like a lot of fun... I guess I'll try to get around to see if my wife and I can participate.
    Would love for you guys to be there. It is a nice house.