Thread: Tagging Cards

Tagging Cards

Is there any site that has tags on the cards? Sort of like a Overcrush tag for the characters that have that ability or a global tag for characters or cards with globals on them. I normally go on dicemastersdb.com to find cards that fit certain criteria but with the ever increasing number of cards getting added, that task would become more of a hassle.

Any idea of a site that has this or should I conisder making my own lists of cards with particular abilities?

Dicemastersdb has an advanced search option that allows you to look for this sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Dicemastersdb has an advanced search option that allows you to look for this sort of stuff.
    Not exactly what I meant.

Yes I know I could search by the card text but I'm looking to search for cards that have similar abilities even without the exact same wording. This might be partially the fault of who words the cards to not be consistent all the time but what can we do about that now.

Like if I looked for reactionary globals that only those would be displayed. Or if I searched for direct damage that I would have only cards that apply direct damage.

I've seen something like this on CubeTutor.com done for MtG cards what share similar effects. Having something like that would be super helpful at finding just the right card for teams, especially as the game continues to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMPilz View Post
    Not exactly what I meant.

Yes I know I could search by the card text but I'm looking to search for cards that have similar abilities even without the exact same wording. This might be partially the fault of who words the cards to not be consistent all the time but what can we do about that now.

Like if I looked for reactionary globals that only those would be displayed. Or if I searched for direct damage that I would have only cards that apply direct damage.

I've seen something like this on CubeTutor.com done for MtG cards what share similar effects. Having something like that would be super helpful at finding just the right card for teams, especially as the game continues to grow.
    I've been trying to incorporate this into our Wiki. See here, for example:

http://www.thereservepool.com/showwi...gory:Overcrush

Thank you, pk2317. That's awesome and more of what I was looking for. It must not be complete just yet cause I notice a few cards absent like Doc Oct from AvX and MJ from ASM. But i'm very glad someone is thinking about the cards and possibly team building like I am. If there is something I can do to help speed this along, let me know because I've been wanting this for a while.

Pk2317 is awesome, the wiki is super helpful. But there are some problem cards. Blade Knight and Obelisk both functionally have overcrush but I don't know if the intent is the same. Overcrush has been stated that the blocker must be knocked out. Could Blade Knight be an exception to the rule and do damage to the opponent if he over crushed a skeleton that doesn't get ko'd? Probably not, but that would be interesting.

Edit: cyclops and wolverine have similar cards.