Thread: All D&D team for your thoughts.

All D&D team for your thoughts.

Ok, I've got an all D&D event tomorrow and true to form, I'm just getting around to building tonight!
    So, here it is, let me know if you think I need major changes or if I've over looked something glaring in the BFF meta...

BACs are going to be: and

So my plan is start ramping with Kobolds. Orcs and Zombies bring up the die numbers as well. Owlbear can take out those pesky adventures if they're getting in my way. G-Cube and Minotaur will help keep key dudes out of the way. Umber Hulk to sweep the board and Purple Wurm to lay the beats down.

My main question right now is if I should change either Zombie or Orc out with even though I think I have enough control / removal to take care of pesky dudes, Spray gets rid of globals....

I think you would be ok without Prismatic Spray.

I haven't played a D&D limited yet, but that worm is brutal in any format. Character removal, Direct Damage, and Overcrush? It's usually doom for your opponent at that point.

Id swap out that Orc for the Super Rare Stirge . Swarm plus unblockable. Also the Owl Bear for Vampire Spins down characters, gain life AND prep a die.

The thing with Owlbear is its there to knock out adventurers. I don't want to have to rely on my opponent making the choice of not blocking the Vamp so I get nothing in return. And if they can block with an adventurer, kill the Vamp, get an XP token....run that a couple times and ya, maybe I spun him down to level 1, but now he's got a beater that I need some way to KO if I can't get Wurm.

I would def add Stirge but alas! I don't have the SR

Although perhaps taking Orc out and adding the Vamp could be helpful. I'm not sure I need the second Swarm die? Playing 4 Kobold and 4 Orc is too many I think. I'm just not sure, especially on the numbers of dice yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    The thing with Owlbear is its there to knock out adventurers. I don't want to have to rely on my opponent making the choice of not blocking the Vamp so I get nothing in return. And if they can block with an adventurer, kill the Vamp, get an XP token....run that a couple times and ya, maybe I spun him down to level 1, but now he's got a beater that I need some way to KO if I can't get Wurm.

I would def add Stirge but alas! I don't have the SR

Although perhaps taking Orc out and adding the Vamp could be helpful. I'm not sure I need the second Swarm die? Playing 4 Kobold and 4 Orc is too many I think. I'm just not sure, especially on the numbers of dice yet!
    You have the Purple Worm to knock out stuff for you.

I'm also surprised you arent using Dragons for your team considering the Breath Weapon effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Just FYI, your opponent can't get XP on your turn (by blocking, etc). Only the active player can get XP.